Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best.
- Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack
- 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution
Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant.
Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal.
- Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap
- Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites
- Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible
- Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 27.5-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
This rim tape is crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance.
- TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion
- Tape is designed for wider Plus and Fat wheels
- Can also be used as a universal tubeless solution for non-Bontrager rims
- Use only with Bontrager TLR rim valve with round base
- Rim tape replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
- One roll is 5m (197") in length