The Adventure Tech offers a fast-rolling center that transitions to a mild side tread for City/Touring performance in a range of conditions. The e-bike-compliant Graphene compound rolls fast and extends battery life when used on an e-bike. A reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists, while the Solid Shielding puncture protection layer makes punctures a thing of the past. As with all Vittoria Tech Series tires, the mix of performance and durability add up to a great value!
- Fast-rolling center, transitioning to a mild side tread
- Graphene compound is Regulation-compliant for e-bike use
- Wire bead
The Vittoria Agarro trail tire, Enduro inspired performance meets XC efficiency for your Trail bike. The Agarro trail tire is deigned to take you there and back, with a tread profile that gives considerably more grip than an XC tire, but with less bulk than an Enduro tread.
- Leading edge steps for fast rolling (like a ramp), but better climbing in technical terrain at slow speeds
- E-bike compatible tread profile is then wrapped on Vittoria’s tubeless-ready Trail casing, complete with APF inserts and sidewall protection, for added stability and protection
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance.
- 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
- 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
- 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability
- Corsa level confidence for rough roads
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level
Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire.
Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction
- New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life
- Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre
- Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best.
- Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack
- 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Compatible with wet weather use
Our popular semi-slick tread for the city and touring, featuring subtle siping for wet weather use. E-bike compliant Graphene compound rolls fast and extends battery life and when used on an e-bike. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists. The Solid Shielding puncture protection layer makes punctures a thing of a past. As with all Vittoria Tech Series tires, the mix of performance and durability add up to a great value!
- Classic city tread features subtle siping for wet weather use
- Graphene compound is regulation compliant for e-bike use
- Reflective sidewall stripe for safety
The Rubino Control is a folding tire with a very robust construction capable of handling the worst of road conditions without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and the tire is reinforced with the PRB anti-puncture layer inside the casing. The Rubino Control also shares the exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, sharp handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro.
- Exclusive Graphene 3C compound technology
- Full bead-to-bead tread wrap
- Supple yet durable casing for extended use
- Folding bead
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price.
- Extremely durable tires for performance training
- Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
Cannonball is a go-to gravel race tire for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers.
HOW IT WORKS
- Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris.
- Transitions lugs are spaced out and vary in height to boost traction.
- L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.