An attractive aluminum crank with hollow arms for lightweight, rigidity, and durability
The newly designed crank arms offer an optimized balance between lightweight and efficiency. The crank, formed with hollow aluminum technology, is anodized with a beautiful gloss black anodized finish, giving it a luxurious look. The resin ribs on the back of the chainrings are SHIMANO 105's unique structural design that achieves both thorough weight reduction and crisp shifting performance.
- Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
- HOLLOWTECH II structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer
- Crank arm length: 160, 165, 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Gear combination: 50-34T, 52-36T
- Q-factor: 148 mm
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset.
- Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency
- Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowtech II
- Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations
- Possible to choose the best choice for ride
- Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility
- Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length
- Model Number : FC-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Crank Construction: Hollowtech II
- Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain Line: 43.5
- Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC 2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control—each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently, and securely with the Eagle chain's inner and outer links. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability.
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms
- 49.0mm chainline
Designed to handle whatever you can throw at it. Aluminum crankarms in a wide range of lengths and the DUB bottom bracket system mean the Rival crankset will keep spinning, no matter what. A tight and consistent 13-tooth gap between chainrings makes for accurate and dependable shifting.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity, and virtually universal frame compatibility
- BB not included
The latest FSA crankset for gravel, adventure, or road use. Thanks to the adaptable BB386 EVO 30mm spindle, this modular system will fit a wide variety of frames with a range of BB standards.
- Hollow forged arms
- Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- Direct mount outer chainring and 90 BCD inner chainrings
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO
- Chainring BCD: 90, Direct Mount FSA
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Road, Gravel
- Crank Length: 170mm
- Rings: 46/30
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- BB Included: No
- Weight: 755