SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series will empower more riders than ever before to embrace the sport of road cycling. It will become the supportive groupset that beginner riders choose to help them train for, and ride in more serious races. By combining trickle down technology with a greater accessibility, SHIMANO 105 will continue to motivate and inspire more riders than ever to go after greater challenges.
- Sleek low-profile caliper design
- Wider clearance with larger tire sizes
- Smooth and light operation
- Integrated braking performance
- Comfortable rough road riding with larger tire sizes
- Intuitive braking control
- Maximum tire size: 28C
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands.
- The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles
- Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders
- Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point.
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs
- Material: Aluminum
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post
- Weight: 204g
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design.
- Compatible with both resin and metal pads
- Includes external type rotor lockring
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade.
- Aluminum spider
- Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper
- Available with resin or metallic compound
- Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes
- Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches
- Longer lasting than G-type pads
- Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads
- Includes spring and pin
Shimano's flagship disc brake rotor. Quieter than ever, but with superb, consistent braking performance on any long, steep descents thanks to excellent heat dissipation.
- The new arm shape is more robust, leading to quieter operation.
- Featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES and FREEZA; ICE TECHNOLOGIES is a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless-steel structure allowing for superior cooling. FREEZA are aluminum/stainless fins that support rapid heat dissipation. Combined you get longer pad life, less brake fade and substantially quieter braking.
- The inner aluminum surface of the FREEZA fins is covered with heat-dissipating paint. Providing even more colling performance to reduce brake fade.
- Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems.
- Lock-ring included.
- Disc Diameter: 160mm
- Hub Compatibility: Center Lock
- Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin
- Disc Material: Stainless steel/Aluminum
- Disc Technology: Ice-Tech and Freeza
- Weight: 114g
SLX SM-RT70 Center Lock rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. They feature a 3-layer structure (an aluminum core paired with two stainless steel outer layers) that reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors.
- Aluminum spider
- Includes standard type rotor lockring
- Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
Intrinsically designed to function seamlessly with the SL-4700 shift lever, The right braking solutions for every type of rider, comfortable and ergonomic lever profile.
- Adjustable reach
- Brake cable and housing set included
- Compatible with V-brakes, road calipers and road mechanical disc brakes
- Adjustable lever reach and transmission ratio
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Compatible with road bike brakes, v-brakes, and road disc brakes
- For handlebar diameter 22.2 mm
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO's CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
High-performance and consistent brake performance
- Stable and versatile brake performance in the most demanding conditions
New ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA construction for boosting heat dissipation
- Surface temperature cooled by -20°C (vs RT99, 203 mm)
- 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm